- Medication that we take while we are healthy - I can understand a few pre emptive measures, sure,, but the extreme case people seem to be ill a whole lot more often than me. (and i do get sick).
- For someone who is not supposed to drink / eat anything - how the fuck do we swallow one of those mega tablets?. Big enough to puncture a fucking car tyre!. They don't fit sideways down my throat (literally), can not be broken in halves (capsule style),, and can not be emptied as it needs to make it down into our guts properly. Surely we can take two smaller pills in succession?,, apparently not.
- Aspirin - thins our blood, so if we happen to be taking these for a bit of relief whilst bleeding,, the streaming blood from our wound/s will only get worse. They should probably put that on the box, but i guess aspirin is not the ideal approach to fixing an open gushing wound ay. Better yet... 'if your bleeding, use this cardboard box to help clot blood before taking'.
- Speaking of warnings - do they need to write 'this product MAY increase the effects of alchohol'... on everything?. Just leave it as 'Do Not Mix With Alchohol'. Pill poppers are still gonna thrash em anyway, but the above mentioned is more suggestive to the experimental mind,, (something teenagers are not short of behind the wheel of a turbo charged street machine).
- The placebo effect - 's reputation, like everything,, has it's ups and downs. (this is basically the act of tricking ones brain to think we've had the correct solution, and everything's fine now). Usually, the 'phony' solution is administered as unknowingly phony to the subject. This approach really has me wondering... for example... If i could beat a lie detector test, then i could gain all the benefits of the placebo effect,, without actually taking anything.!. ... Now, i wonder if those who KNOWINGLY induce a phony solution in order to gain this mental benefit,, could achieve the same result without any meds at all.
- That'll do for now, i may be adding a few medical WTF's under comments here in the future,,