There will be no more user photo uploads on www.justrage.com, though. I know, it's like cutting off a body part or something, but it is the best way, especially
If this message pisses you off for some reason... Well... You know where to rage about it.
1. No one gives a fuck if you hate what we do for a living.
2. The job pays extremely well. Why? Assholes like you make it a god-awful job that few people will put up with. So thanks to you, I get paid twice over what the guy spitting in your fast food is making.
3. While you\'re wasting your time to cuss me out, I\'m getting paid handsomely to laugh my ass off at your frustration. Technically we aren\'t allowed to hang up on people, so we have to sit there and let you bitch and whine until you\'re finished. The longer you take, the less real work I have to do.
4. I don\'t care what you saw on TV or read in a book. I don\'t have to, and never will let you speak with my supervisor. Even if some other fuckwhit lets you, we all use fake names and our supes don\'t give a fuck about your complaints.
5. If you keep getting called over and over again, it\'s probably because you\'re a fucking asshole and pissed someone off. If I call you, and you immediately start screaming in my ear and slam the phone down, don\'t think I\'m about to honor your request (screamed in my ear) to be taken off the list. On the contrary mother fucker, you\'re getting called back as many times as I see fit, at dates and times of my chosing.
6. If we have your phone number, it\'s because YOU gave it out to somebody at somepoint. You should have read the fine print shit head, this is your own fucking fault.
7. Don\'t ask me if I\'d like to be called at home at midnight. This gets you called back at least a few times, as late at night as possible.
8. Don\'t ask me for my home phone number. I\'ll give you the number of the last mother fucker who asked me that question, and then make sure I write yours down to give out to the next fuck face that thinks he\'s funny.
9. Don\'t threaten me on the phone. You are nothing and nobody. You have my fake name, and probably a false company name. I have your real name, your phone number and probably your address too. Still think it\'s a good idea to fuck with me?
10. Last but definately not least, don\'t pick up the fucking phone if you don\'t know who the call is from. If you don\'t pick it up, I assume you aren\'t home and go on with life. You pick it up and act like the asshole I already assumed you would be, nothing positive is gonna come out of it.
So there you have it. You may hate telemarketers (I do too) and survey folks (I was one, but I still hate them too) but have some fucking perspective about it. We hate the \"respondent\" as much as the son of a bitch hates us, maybe more so. The assholes of the world that are simply incapable of politely saying \"no thankyou\" deserve all the harassing phone calls they get.
Think about all the times you ripped on some poor fuck just trying to do his job while finishing college. Now think about all the times you kept geting called despite screaming into their ears about getting off the list. Get the fucking picture yet? We\'re human too you shit heads. We don\'t like our jobs, but we learn to hate assholes like you in a real hurry. Morality doesn\'t even enter the equation after that. Once you realize you\'re getting paid well to harass complete assholes, you live with it.
So FUCK every single one of you scum bag pieces of shit that ever gave me attitude, yelled, screamed, bitched, whined, lied and threatened me when I was just trying to do a survey. You deserve every fucking call you get and I hope the phone doesn\'t stop ringing.
When I left, I distinctly recall counting 33 of them. Now there is only 28. It is one of you damn night janitors who \"no hablo Ingles.\"
You better watch it. I am going to shit in one and shape it like a Tootsie Roll and wrap it. I\'ll even put sugar in my brown poo and you\'ll
When I flash my lights at these dumbasses, they just stay on the left. When I get around them, they just look at me with the
What made them think it\'s their God given right to hog the fucking left lane? These people just downright PISS me off. These are the people causing ROAD RAGE! Haven\'t they heard of etiquette? If they\'re going slow, then simply move the fuck over to the right. Very easy and courteous if I may add. It is precisely imbeciles like them that piss off people with road manners. Why, even I have the sudden urge to run these fuckers off the road.
Who\'s up next? How about the whores of the office? First there\'s Lauren, who we all know was fucking Jeff. Then you\'ve got Edna, the slut that got knocked up with her first kid before she was married and then popped out \'unwanted #2\' a mere 11 months later. Is that even safe?! The stupid bitch was actally proud of her accomplishment too.
After this we have the fat assed slob Marcia. This rude, overbearing and loud mouthed bitch was in charge of quality control and monitoring. She went on a pure power trip once she got promoted, and gave people grief constnatly. Any occasion that presented itself, she flaunted the fact that she was your superior, even if only to a small extent. She loved to throw her weight around (and there was plenty of it), barking orders and criticising people.
Lets not forget Jason, the asshole of assholes, the worst mother fucking supervisor you\'d ever want to have. This bastard leeched his way up from the bottom and then stabbed his former compatriots in the back when he got the promotion. He let the job title go to his head even more than that bitch Marcia, and he never came off his power trip. He made sure everyone knew he was a supervisor, and he taunted everyone with his pathetic idea of authority. If it was at all possible, he\'d find a way to order you around or otherwise feel his \'power\' over you. He got off on calling the end of the shift a few minutes late each day, as if we all needed a reminder that our work day ended when he said so and not when the clock reached 8 pm. Fucking asshole.
Last but certainly not least was April. This two faced, backstabbing mongrel of a woman was in charge of our call center. She blew her way up from being a client services manager to actually running the whole office. Everyone knew it. The two people who\'s jobs she stole were both fired under mysterious circumstances, and she sucked so poorly as a replacement that our call center eventually went out of business.
That\'s right, everyone lost their jobs, including the sorry fuckers I\'ve mentioned here. The call center was closed down 3 months after that vicious bitch April took the helm. I hope to god you sorry sons of bitches are all having a hell of a time finding a job or getting any references. I also hope I never run across you in public because it will take everything I have not to spit in your faces. You were disgusting, pathetic excuses for human beings and the worst kind of coworkers imaginable.
So while I\'m enjoying a REAL life and a REAL job at this point, you all can go fuck yourselves. I hope you end up working for pieces of shit just like yourselves, people that will piss on and abuse you all day long and expect you to kiss their asses in return. It would be only too fitting.
I hope you die in a fiery crash and go to hell to be butt-fucked by a gorilla for all eternity!
It\'s not like I\'m rich...you took two weeks worth of food for me and my family. The police laughed at me when I called them and the store won\'t help me out either, so fuck them, too!
I used to think having a car would solve many of my problems. In experience, however, I find that it sometimes causes more problems than it solves.
Of course it doesn't help that I have a nifty Tahoe LT to fall back on, since that thing guzzles more gas than two fucking Rodeos.
What does anger feel like to you? How does it affect you? Let us explore this!
So why am I so angry? Could it be a chemical imbalance? Could it be just because I don\'t like mornings? Or is there something else bothering me on a deeper level? And why only mornings? The rest of the time I\'m just fine.
Maybe someone here can shed a light on my anger. Maybe not. Talking about it does help a bit, though. Thanks for this website.